1998 E36 M3 Evolution

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

TSPORT

RMS Regular
Drives
///M3
Had this a few months now and since the weather has been steadily improving over the last few weeks it can finally get out of the garage and see the light of day :grinning:

1998 M3 Evo, 100% Standard car right down to the cassette radio, just under 60k miles which is a rare find with these cars, Very very good condition with no rust anywhere and the freshest black leather Vader interior I think I have seen since the early 2000s lol Straight through MOT with no work required which was nice.

Plans are to keep it clean, well serviced and enjoy during the summer months.

IMG_5801_zps799720b4.jpg

DSC00493_zpsfd32f8a4.jpg

DSC00497_zps455ee295.jpg

IMG_5803_zpsd91cc10f.jpg

IMG_6018_zps637dac76.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
There's an estoril convertible that I've had my eye on for a while, still love these cars! and they are a rapid motor still.

That looks so clean

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Was it you on the Knockmore road yesterday. Sitting at the traffic lights @ supervalu? We were heading in the opposite direction and I said to the missus there's the best looking car BMW ever built. She even commented on how clean it was and she wouldn't usually pass comment! Very nice indeed.

TSPORT

RMS Regular
OP
TSPORT
Drives
///M3
Was it you on the Knockmore road yesterday. Sitting at the traffic lights @ supervalu? We were heading in the opposite direction and I said to the missus there's the best looking car BMW ever built. She even commented on how clean it was and she wouldn't usually pass comment! Very nice indeed.

Yes that was me :grinning: Thankyou.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Justin, what an awful car in an awful colour ;).

Haha, health to drive and good job keeping it so clean!

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Best of luck with it @TSPORT

This was my old car and it is in great condition! I felt like giving you your money back when I seen it drive off from the forecourt lol, but I am glad it went to a good home...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.