RenaultSport Owners Meet Sunday 10th August

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Had a pretty successful meet when arranged in conjunction with RMS and clio197.net members before. The first one had about 15 or so cars at it.

A few people have been saying to me about organising another meet / run. Summer is the best time for these, so have gone for Sunday 3rd August. All being well people will be off work on the Monday due to it being a bank holiday.

Who all is up for this? I know we have a few Renault Sport owners on here, few more lurking too I'd say!

Arrangement will be a meeting point convenient for everyone. As opposed to the normal "run up the coast" I was thinking of doing south, down towards the Mournes and give the cars a good spin out around there and grab a bite!

Who all is up for it then?

1. Eddie - 197
2. Sonny - 225
3. Buster - 133
4. Marc - 200
5. Pizza - 225
6. Jason - 200
7. Phil - R26
8. Stuart - 200
9. JMax - 197
10. Mark - Meg
11. Ryan - R26
12. Slim - 182
13. JM - 182

Maybe;
1. Stephen - R26

Last edited:

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Sounds good, much better route too.

1. Eddie - 197
2. Sonny - 225

Coast Road gets a bit tedious after a while! Plus on bank holidays I weekends it's always much too busy. The Mournes is better to drive and better for photos too!

Depends what I'm working but would be interested. I'll add my name the list nearer the time if I'm available!

Sounds good! :grinning:

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Would quite like a nosey around your car too. Cool looking little things and I imagine it to be very similar to the Yaris T Sport I had which was fun!

The 133s are very fun. We had a 133 Gordini in work pretty recently there and I was in it, if only for a brief spin, goes well and nice inside with full leather etc!

89buster89

RMS Regular
Drives
Twingo 133 cup
Your very welcome to steven. It is a fun car and I havent seen any others about yet. You can really push her on the corners.

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
I wouldn't mind finally going to some sort of meet. Never been at anything, though the car is in awful nick at the minute!

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Also guys, I should have mentioned on the original post. Non Renault marques are also welcome!

The first big meet and cruise we had a lovely Rallye, M3 and other cars so others are welcome :grinning:.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.