As a thank you to all who bought from me this year....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Lol @Jethro

Anytime you need it squire give me a shout!

@j16jrf - did you actually buy anything of me this year or just liberate me of stuff every time you seen me?!

johnm

RMS Regular
Really is great stuff, really durable too.
Actually makes me was the car because it brings it up so well!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Couple more names added to the list, thanks to you guys for buying!

I'm going to do this draw on Wednesday guys to make sure I get the gear out to the winners before Christmas!

Anyone who hasn't bought from me you have a few more days to be in with a chance of winning!!!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
just to let you all know I've found a really cool app which picks names at random.

this is the link here http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/

unless someone can suggest something better?

what I'll do is add all names in, and video myself clicking on the randomiser and seeing who's name comes out!!

I'm kinda excited myself just thinking about it now!!!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
And the results are in.....

Thank you again everyone. Well done to the winners, and commiserations to those who didn't win, but it was all a bit of fun! I have something in my head for the new year for everyone else.
I'll be doing my best to get everything out to the winners tomorrow - just need to grab the Lenser off @lightning first!

Last edited:

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
AHHHH Winner!!!!

Thanks very much Ross, many congratulations too on the business and infinitely more important new arrival!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.