Volvo Owners / Swedish Owners meet

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
Hi folks

I'm in a better position now to be able to devote a bit of time to arranging our meets and see if we can get the Volvo club off the ground again. Although I think it would be nice to maybe involve other clubs? Saab, De Lorean maybe?

Any thoughts about meetings or venues? BMW guys do a cars n coffee meet every month at Junction 1? I like the Ikea theme just to keep in the Swedish feel.

I'm thinking the 12th March as the weekends after that we fall into Easter?

Open to thoughts and opinions, everybody welcome, even if you (GASP) don't own a Volvo :grinning:

Andy
07801 082203
AndyD345@btinternet.com

mrloaf

RMS Regular
Drives
Swedes
I only drive swedish cars these days (or a vauxhall and a Ford with a different badge lol), will keep and eye on this and see if I'm free

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
OP
NI_Volvo_Nut
Drives
Volvo's!
Still open to ideas for venue and dates.
I've been in touch with Greer's to see about the possibility of a Dealer Day for a venue.

_Stu_

RMS Regular
Me and the Volvo will be in England at this time :-( would be up for another run when I'm back home though.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.