Sonax Quick Detailer

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Mine has just arrived (y)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 175

'96dc2

RMS Regular
That is brilliant!! Lol

Don't think it's overly great anyway, after my first use.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Got refunded for the smashing. I actually quite like it, gives the silver quite a wet look and seems to help with the beading.

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
The guys over on Detailing World seem to rate mixing BSD with Hybrid V7 1:1

I had some V7 left over that I stopped using months so thought I would give it a mix. Light was getting low before I had finished so will see how it looks tomorrow.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438290178.442527.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438290205.378572.jpg

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Excellent. I was just running low on this too. It's great stuff

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Ive just bought this myself, are you gets using it as a drying aid, or spraying on neat on a dry car?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Neat on a clean / dry car. It lasts ages. I did the A3 with it before winter and it was still beading in April. Compared to the Jimny which was (rashly) done with some sort of fancy wax that didn't last anywhere near as long.

After most washes I would spray a wee drop on if I've the time. Even the Metro gets a drop lol

dsc_0736-jpg.88039

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Might be a bit of a wait. Not that I'm in a rush.

- I’m just writing to let you know that we have an update for your order After you placed your order, we have now successfully chased our suppliers to provide us with a lead time for the out of stock item in your order. We can confirm that the parts are expected at our warehouse on or before 03/06/2016 As soon as we receive them here, we will ensure that the parts are dispatched on a priority service and be with you within a couple of days from dispatch. We will keep you updated if there are any obstacles with the order, however at this very moment, everything seems to be in place. Once again, I would like to thank you for your custom and if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get back to us on 0203 474 0500 or email us on custservice@eurocarparts.com. Our offices are open from 09:00am – 08:00pm Monday to Friday and 09:00am – 05:00pm on Saturdays. Regards

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
25% email came in this morning. Ordered 3 bottles. Worth a try.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Had a delivery arrive today from express parcels. Can't think what it is except maybe this?? Typically they've left no information and I've no idea where the parcel is

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.