Active Deal karcher wet&dry hoovers £35!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
uploadfromtaptalk1398204062220.jpg

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Is it just Holywood Exchange or any B&Q? Might drop into Sprucefield on the way home from work.

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
No detergent. This is a wet and dry vac. So you can put on the detergent, agitate it and this wee chap will suck it back up. Noisy beast, but great.

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
Good man thanks I'll be up to buy another! Mine broke last month and but for the money it lasted 3 years of abuse well!!

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
I got 2 there one for me Da and one for me, will do the job for £35

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Quick question tho, do you need to use a bag? I see you can get them like but doesnt say its needed

colin84

RMS Regular
Good offer there, must see if they have them still. We had one in work before, if I remember right you use the bag except for cleaning liquids. Although we never used the bag at all and it never did it any harm.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
So presumably if you want to use these in the car you

- attach the crevice tool
- Use detergant in a squirty bottle
- spray area to clean
- aggitate with a brush or cloth
- suck off

?

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Nice find and just picked one up from Boucher Rd. store and they had a pile of them. Confusingly they were in the garden centre section!!

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
So presumably if you want to use these in the car you

- attach the crevice tool
- Use detergant in a squirty bottle
- spray area to clean
- aggitate with a brush or cloth
- suck off

?
You forgot to write - "plug in first"
But yeah thats the right idea. If you're after a more complex beast, then youre looking a vax 6131 or the even better offerings from numatic, they can dispense and "suck off".

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.