08 Harley Davidson Softail

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Few pics of my dads bike!

Have to get a video done sometime, the noise :heart:

More to come later (y)

735697_487356501390842_7553980208616460460_o.jpg

10269072_487356511390841_1074327173846300043_o.jpg

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
Ha, his 'club' makes them look like Tellitubies from the stories I've heard :p

He just rebuilt an 85 Vmax too, have to get some photos of it.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
On a summers day I am not sure that there is actually anything cooler....

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Beautiful bike, and they sound incredible!

Parents' neighbour has a blue one, you can literally feel the vibrations though your body when it goes past!

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
A good mate of mine's dad is big into his Harleys. Had at least one about him for as long as I remember, his latest he bought new last year I think.

Seems to be a huge social thing based around them, although to be honest I'd buy one just to cruise about on my lonesome if we had regular good weather.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
A good mate of mine's dad is big into his Harleys. Had at least one about him for as long as I remember, his latest he bought new last year I think.

Seems to be a huge social thing based around them, although to be honest I'd buy one just to cruise about on my lonesome if we had regular good weather.

My dad has always had bikes about him, mostly classics or superbikes and a project to tinker with. Old age has caught up now so this is the cruiser but it still goes like stink lol. This is his 2nd Harley after an R plater pulled out infront of him and wiped him out. It had a bit more work done to it though. His wife has a 'newage' Harley too!

And regarding the social thing, we were coming back from the 2014 launch at Belfast Harley and passed a convoy of old school bikes and dad said "theres the posers" lol. Bikes that are only taken out for events and not driven!

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
He would have the bike out if the clouds part for longer than 3 minutes, but he still goes to all of the biker festivals like Bulldog Bash, etc

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
Aye he's off every other weekend for some bike do! Few years ago him and his best friend took a road trip to Austria for a bike do, next one I 'm going to tag along and stop at the N'ring

moorsojr

RMS Regular
Drives
320D M Sport
Stunning, i've always been a fan of the Deluxe, and wih the Vance and Hines Short Shots i bet it rattles the house. I take it he has a stage one done ? it really frees up the engine.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
Stunning, i've always been a fan of the Deluxe, and wih the Vance and Hines Short Shots i bet it rattles the house. I take it he has a stage one done ? it really frees up the engine.

Not sure but I know the last one had a good bit done to it and when it was totalled he said this one wouldn't be as extreme!

moorsojr

RMS Regular
Drives
320D M Sport
Great looking bike ! Can I ask what club he is in ? I was part of the Harley Owners Group (HOG)

sduk

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini Cooper SD
lovely bike and photos. Not to go off topic but is your camera sensor filthy? find myself distracted by all the spots on the images.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
Great looking bike ! Can I ask what club he is in ? I was part of the Harley Owners Group (HOG)

PM incoming

lovely bike and photos. Not to go off topic but is your camera sensor filthy? find myself distracted by all the spots on the images.

Just looked on my phone as FB blocked in work, do you mean the photos with the sky? I think that's birds in the distance :p The 'spots' are in different positions in each photo

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
Bump..few recent photos.

Harley-Davidson-Details-3 by sonnyg88, on Flickr
Harley-Davidson-Details-2 by sonnyg88, on Flickr
Harley-Davidson-20 by sonnyg88, on Flickr
Harley-Davidson-19 by sonnyg88, on Flickr
Harley-Davidson-18 by sonnyg88, on Flickr
Harley-Davidson-17 by sonnyg88, on Flickr
Harley-Davidson-15 by sonnyg88, on Flickr
Harley-Davidson-8 by sonnyg88, on Flickr
Harley-Davidson-6 by sonnyg88, on Flickr
Harley-Davidson-5 by sonnyg88, on Flickr
Harley-Davidson-3 by sonnyg88, on Flickr

moorsojr

RMS Regular
Drives
320D M Sport
Great looking bike, it would benefit greatly from a Stage 1 kit, the difference it makes to the performance is amazing.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.