Mighty Car Mods

Siilver

RMS Regular
OP
Siilver
Drives
VW Polo
Think iv seen one girl on it didn't watch much
Prefer the shows when they do something, but round table on cars doesn't work for me

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Been watching these guys for the last few months.

Funny guys and good well made videos!

fergie666

RMS Regular
Drives
Rubbish
Think iv seen one girl on it didn't watch much
Prefer the shows when they do something, but round table on cars doesn't work for me

She does loads of stuff on the show, she went drifting and offroading etc. I'm surprised u haven't seen her, she's everywhere lol

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Only found out about these guys a few months back when Kei To The City was just out & my mate showed me bits of it.

Really like it so far, watched a fair few episodes & they seem pretty good. From factual ones like their Mythbusted ones, to the funny ones like "How To Zombie Proof Your Car" & "How To Make Your Car Go Faster For Free." They're all pretty sweet.

Martys wee MX5 is the business! Can't wait til Moog gets the S2000 boosted - You know he has to!

bluntcap

RMS Regular
Drives
2018 Golf R
Saw this on their facebook, made me chuckle....

Rolled up to the lights in the S2000 and the guy next to me has an MCM sticker on his rear window. I gave him a honk and a wave. He puts his window down and says "What?"

I'm a bit surprised and say "Um... nothing I just saw your mightycarmods sticker" to which he replies "Yeah its a cool show. Do you watch it too?"