'ROAD' Film about the Dunlop family

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Anybody know where I can get a copy of 'ROAD' - the film that premiered at the Belfast Film Festival, narrated by Liam Neeson?

Heard its a real tear jerker.

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
The parents were at the premiere night of it, said it was brilliant.

Must get a gawk at it myself when its out.

ilovequo

RMS Regular
By far the Best Documentary Film of the recent TT3d/Rush/Senna stuff...
Big respect to all The Dunlop Boys...
IMG-20140327-01444.jpg

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
rms biker meet no2 ????? im in . cant wait to see this

richie_mck

RMS Regular
We got invites to the premier as we sponsor William Dunlop but unfortunately I wasn't able to go, Gareth in the office said it was brilliant but very emotional.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
The dunlops rock!!!
Real heros

i think so also but they never seen it that way . just two ordinary people with a true passion for morbikes . personally id have the airport named after these two esp joey as he did so much charity work . had the pleasure of meeting both of them more than once . robert was great craic where as joey was the sensible quiet one .. both heros in my eyes.

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
I have watched so many things about them before and cant wait to see this. I have never been a fan of motorbikes at all. Things terrify me,but i was always a fan of the dunlops. Always wanted the home boys to do well and show the rest of the world how it was done. And a family to produce one great biker is one thing, but 4????
Amazing !!

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
i think so also but they never seen it that way . just two ordinary people with a true passion for morbikes . personally id have the airport named after these two esp joey as he did so much charity work . had the pleasure of meeting both of them more than once . robert was great craic where as joey was the sensible quiet one .. both heros in my eyes.

Joey will always be king of the road, so much respect for that man.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Movie house city side are doing it I see, anywhere else around Belfast?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.