Microfibre cloths in bulk?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Eamo_vxr

RMS Regular
Drives
Slow and low!
Anyone know where I could buy good quality microfibre cloths in bulk? Say 30-50.
Any stores have any offers? Where do you guys/gals buy yours?

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
I got a load off @tim on here when he was selling.

Before that I got a bag from @Boydie years ago

Last edited:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I got a big bag off SQD for a tenner, yellow ones, still have new ones in it years on lol

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Just watch as some cheapo microfiber cloths can add swirls and tiny scratches as they are too harsh a material and really designed for windows or worktops etc.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Just watch as some cheapo microfiber cloths can add swirls and tiny scratches as they are too harsh a material and really designed for windows or worktops etc.

Yes the wee tags and the hard edges are not the best. I have a couple of fancy Maguires ones that I use on the body work and then loads of cheapo ones for everything else

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Surely us lot as a decent amount of car cleaners on here could group together and get a rake of quality ones at discount somewhere ? maybe something procar or one of the other cleaners on here could sort

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.