HTC One X

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
HTC One X

32GB, Grey, Android 4.2.2

Has been an awesome phone and one I will probably regret selling as I have a 5S en route.

Boxed, with charger, leads, etc

No scratches or damage, phone was brand new replacement in October 2012 but now for sale due to an early upgrade.

Open to offers around the £175 mark

Cheers

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
OP
PeteMoore
I have not even checked to see dude. Its on Vodafone, so I am gonna say it is locked.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
OP
PeteMoore
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396929963.434819.jpg
u2avedez.jpg

As you can see it is immaculate, no dings, scrapes or scores anywhere

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396929977.300486.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396929977.300486.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 17

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
OP
PeteMoore
You have a 5S on route Pete? I feel sorry for you.

Had it for a couple of months now choppy, it is slowly improving. Only reason it is staying is due to Apples ability to get things to integrate which I need for work and at the house.

AndyMc

RMS Regular
Drives
C350
Sounds good Pete, only problem is it's for the girlfriend and her mate has just offered her a phone, if it's crap I'll definitely take this. Hopefully should know by tomorrow if that's ok?

AndyMc

RMS Regular
Drives
C350
Pete, just got a decision from the Mrs, she will take it. Can I collect it from you tomorrow?

scub

Banned
Is that not a complete bargain for a One X??
yes - you still pay a hundred quid for crappy scratched dated phones & this is none of the above .
i love mine & it's been pretty much faultless in the year or so i've had it .
great phone gltw(y)

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
OP
PeteMoore
Cheers @AndyMc

Hope she enjoys it, was definitely gutted last night when i reset it ready for Andy, threw a GiffGaff sim into it and the fecker was unlocked. :worried: Could have kept it and sold the wifes 4S instead

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.