Rms doing a summer meet/cruise ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gemma

RMS Regular
It's jst harder now cause people of rms have grown and have kids and all now and it's jst not as easy as get in the car and go lol but I'd be up for one this year! :laughing:

killerzkurtz

RMS Regular
OP
killerzkurtz
Drives
07 cooper s
Need to get some good numbers
and a good meeting point
J1 seem to be a good place as there was toilets and coffee shops
Then head off somewhere?

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
The run we done last year had about 5 or 6 cars did it? Was a brill day. Organise something and if I have no plans for that day Il be going!

Gemma

RMS Regular
The only weekend I see close that had nothing on is the weekend of June 7th and 8th...every weekend before and after that I can see has something scheduled??

Oops see most of July is free and August... What about the middle of July then?

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Make it late June so I'll have the MR2 back on the road :p

(in fact, don't, I'll probably not be able to make it anyway)

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
When's the 15 year anni coming up? Do another birthday show, last one was cracker.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
I enjoyed the meet up last year, we got a great day for it. I did regret not hanging about for the run up the country

HWW

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta, Mini
The only weekend I see close that had nothing on is the weekend of June 7th and 8th...every weekend before and after that I can see has something scheduled??

Oops see most of July is free and August... What about the middle of July then?

There is a big car show in Bangor on the 6th/7th June where the Showerks show was last year.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.