Recommended Fitter for AUX lead, FN2 stereo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
I would like to run an AUX lead into the little cubby hole under the stereo in my Civic FN2 so that I can play music from my android phone using a standard headphone jack connector. The stereo is the standard one that the car came with. Can anyone recommend someone who can do this?

Thanks.

407_hdi

RMS Regular
Drives
E-Class / Z4
Connects2 I think is the aux adaptor I fitted to my Accord. Did it myself in about half an hour, kit costs about 30 quid

Crow555

RMS Regular
OP
Crow555
Drives
Integra DC5R
Was there a guide online that you followed? I've no idea how I would get the stereo out.

407_hdi

RMS Regular
Drives
E-Class / Z4
Theres a few good guides on youtube that tell you how to strip down the dash. On my car the kit just plugged into the autochanger port on the bottom of the head unit. Stash the box behind the dash and route the cable where ever you want it. Give me a shout if you need any info, I'll try and help

Crow555

RMS Regular
OP
Crow555
Drives
Integra DC5R
Dead on, I'll give both a look and see if I can manage myself. Appreciate the help, thanks.

Crow555

RMS Regular
OP
Crow555
Drives
Integra DC5R
I found a youtube video for the task at hand. Pretty much all the trim comes out just to get at the stereo. I'll order the connector and some trim tools to have at it and hopefully be able to put it back together again.

Big Andy

RMS Regular
Drives
Peugeot
I have fitted alot of hands free into the fn2 civic. If you don't have trim tools you will BREAK trim. Even with trim tools be careful.

Striping down time allow roughly less than a hour.

Crow555

RMS Regular
OP
Crow555
Drives
Integra DC5R
Where are you based? What would you charge to fit the connect2 system?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.