Anyone a member of Ni-Bikers Forum?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
I Registered about 3 weeks ago on the forum and still haven't been activated can someone please contact a admin for me?

Username is monster-aaron

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
I was the same, registered ages ago, never heard a thing, I forgot about it until now!

user name mike150

Chris_E90

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 320d, GSXR
Didnt even no it existed! Must get signed up tomo tho not really in the mood for biking after last nights events! Anybody that seen the Glenarm to Carnlough road closed lastnight it was due to my mate on his 600 bandit scrubbing 2 cars! Scariest thing ive ever done was getting off my bike and running to what looked like a lifeless body! Lucky he did survive it but at this moment hes in R.V.H with a broken neck, luckily not paralysed, bleeding to the brain which has now stopped and a bruised bowel along with possible other injuries that we havnt heard of yet. I cant wait to get to see him and show my support but jus gotta stay outta the way and let his family be with him for now

PHEW where'd that come from lol, sorry for offloading that to ya's!!

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
OP
S2K-Aaron
Drives
Daily Hack
Jesus dude not good. Wish him a speedy recovery mate!

Chris_E90

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 320d, GSXR
The worst of it was we were in Glenarm and he cut his arm so we were only nipping into Carnlough for a packet of bleedin plasters before headin back to Larne! I've been playing the whole 'what if....' thing all day but its happened and thats that.

Hopefully once hes in the clear I might look into trying to get a fundraising rideout or something sorted cos hes gonna be out of work for a while and as we all know the bills keep coming lol

On a better note ive signed up to ni bikers with the name Gixxer-Chris. Just gotta wait for the approval now!

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
OP
S2K-Aaron
Drives
Daily Hack
The worst of it was we were in Glenarm and he cut his arm so we were only nipping into Carnlough for a packet of bleedin plasters before headin back to Larne! I've been playing the whole 'what if....' thing all day but its happened and thats that.

Hopefully once hes in the clear I might look into trying to get a fundraising rideout or something sorted cos hes gonna be out of work for a while and as we all know the bills keep coming lol

On a better note ive signed up to ni bikers with the name Gixxer-Chris. Just gotta wait for the approval now!

Well if you need help with organising or designing any flyers etc let me know. I'd be more than happy to help. And I will come along to the rideout no problem.

Happy days about the forum man

J55NI

RMS Regular
Didnt even no it existed! Must get signed up tomo tho not really in the mood for biking after last nights events! Anybody that seen the Glenarm to Carnlough road closed lastnight it was due to my mate on his 600 bandit scrubbing 2 cars! Scariest thing ive ever done was getting off my bike and running to what looked like a lifeless body! Lucky he did survive it but at this moment hes in R.V.H with a broken neck, luckily not paralysed, bleeding to the brain which has now stopped and a bruised bowel along with possible other injuries that we havnt heard of yet. I cant wait to get to see him and show my support but jus gotta stay outta the way and let his family be with him for now

Not great to here this buddy , what happened? was the cars at fault?. My brother mentioned the road being closed but didn't know why at the time. hope hes back to normal ASAP :grinning:

banksy6118

RMS Regular
Drives
CTR/S1KRR
sorry to jump on this thread but did you get registered and activated on ni-bikers ok buddy?
Iv been trying for around 2 months now and still not got an active account!

lighter7

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E36/Disco3
Yeah same user name; Lighter7. But since not having a bike I haven't really been on it, just scan the classifieds.

lighter7

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E36/Disco3

Hoping all the best and a speed recovery for your friend.

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
OP
S2K-Aaron
Drives
Daily Hack
Yeah same user name; Lighter7. But since not having a bike I haven't really been on it, just scan the classifieds.

Yea got sorted last week. Thanks to the couple of guy's on here ;)

Chris_E90

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 320d, GSXR
Not great to here this buddy , what happened? was the cars at fault?. My brother mentioned the road being closed but didn't know why at the time. hope hes back to normal ASAP :grinning:

Not exactlt sure what happenes to be honest. I came round the bend and it was all over. All the mate knows is he has no memory from leaving Glenarm carpark!!

Cheers for the well wishes. Hes getting there rightly. Even been out of bed taking a few steps and already talking about another bike lol

Sgt_Major

RMS Regular
Drives
E81 123d
Good to hear he's on his feet - scary biscuits having an off. Even scarier seeing someone you know and love coming off.

Chris_E90

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 320d, GSXR
Me and another fella did a run to Blackpool at the weekend there and have to admit we both rode a lot more sensible than normal! Kind of brought it to light how easy and quickly things can go wrong!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.