Beats by Dre Wireless, Black - BNIB

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
I have for sale a pair of Beats by Dre wireless headphones.

They are literally brand new, still in wrapped, box has never been opened!

I can't find a better review than this on Amazon, so I'll add it in here

Amazon said:
After a lot of research and test driving other makes of Wireless headphones including Bose. These little Bad boy's came up trumps in my book. Style,Comfort,fit. Can not be beaten.I travel round the world in my work spending a lot of time in airport lounges and obviously Aircraft(long Haul flights) and there is nothing worse if the in flight movies are Crap,or even worse if there is a couple traveling with a Baby who spends the whole flight showing everyone on the plane how powerful their little Lung's are.Bless.
Connecting to your iphone is a Doddle.
The sound quality is amazing,superb. Even at full volume the sound is not distorted in any way. Also the person sitting next to you can not hear what you are listening to and even better you can't hear those Wains testing their lung's for the whole duration of the flight.
A few people have said that they are a little Pricey. Personally i don't think so in fact i let my wife try them out and i'm buying her a pair for her birthday she was that impressed.
Like i said earlier these are by far the best headphones to buy if you have an iphone. You will not be disappointed.
To sum things up these are by far the best headphones i've ever used. comfort, fit. The sound will blow you away. And you don't have the hassle of getting tangled up in wires,although you have that option if you like. Even the box they come in and you get a carry case as well,is impressive.
NICE ONE DR.DRE.

These are brilliant headphones - I use a pair myself, and these are an unneeded gift.

Sound quality is awesome - I use mine mostly with my iPhone, but also with my iPad and macbook air too.

there is a hard wire for connecting to older devices like iPods, and it works perfectly well too, but the wireless is kinda cool!

cheapest you can find these anywhere online is £239.99 - I am selling these brand new in box for £220

beats-by-dr-dre-wireless-bluetooth-headphones1.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Just to publicly reply to a couple of PM's, these are 100% brand new and are not even out of the wrapping!

Whoever buys them will be the first person to have them on!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Thanks @thomas_lad - it's nice someone appreciates these!

As a sweetener, whoever buys them at the asking price can pick any item of my car cleaning range for free too!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.