RenaultSport Owners Meet Sunday 10th August

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bigman

RMS Regular
Drives
M516D
Im also thinking about it..either this or that banbridge show..if i was to go id prob meet u guys at silent valley or wherever is close to me (im from newry direction)..

EP82JM

RMS Regular
Just got my 182 home tonight so it won't be out in time for this unfortunately.

Will Definitely be at the next meet though

Sorry for thread hijack lol but what forums are actually good for finding out info? I'm on cliosport.net and cliotrophy.co.uk,both of which I think are pish with their hidden pay only sections lol.

Looking to find info on good mods,who's reputable with good gains etc

Thanks

McKay

RMS Regular
Cliosport is worth the fee. There's some very knowledgeable chaps on there.
Might meet up with you guys at silent valley once am not working

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
I could try, on my phone though but I'll give it a go later on the iPad :grinning:.

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Weather isn't looking too promising for this! Hopefully a dramatic change in forecast!

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Wouldn't worry too much, it was meant to be the same on the last run but we got dry weather on the drive (y)

"Mainly dry with sunny spells on Sunday."

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Dunno if ill be attending guys. Wing mirror held on with masking tape and a brand spanking new dent in the rear bumper isn't gonna look good

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Dunno if ill be attending guys. Wing mirror held on with masking tape and a brand spanking new dent in the rear bumper isn't gonna look good

I have one exhaust tip :grinning:

It's a drive not a show and shine so no excuse :p

Sonny

RMS Photographer
It'll be grand lol.

I blew a hole in a hose last night lol, turbo is 3 million degrees. I'm away until tomorrow but should have it sorted!

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Weathers not looking too great... Another name on the list though :grinning:

Bigman

RMS Regular
Drives
M516D
Its absolutely lashing here today..my back yard is flooded and im very close to spelga direction

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
I'm considering postponing this until next weekend. Purely because of the poor weather and plenty will pull out due to weather.

Anyone any objections to it being put off until next weekend?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.