Next Trackskills track day is Sunday 17th August.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

V8

RMS Regular
http://www.trackskills.com/carscoming.html:grinning: Our next track day at Kirkistown is on Sunday 17th August and we think that it is going to be a busy one! The fact that we already have 10 cars booked in, while still being over a fortnight away, seems to back up this theory. The last two days were thin on the ground, which is great for those who were there, of course, since everyone got loads of track time. However, a number of "regulars" contacted us to say that while they were missing the June and July events, they would definitely be back for August.

Thus, the reason for this early post is to suggest that anyone who is planning on going should let us know a.s.a.p., just in case we reach our practical limit.

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
[.....Wonder if I get a few racing stripes will I be go faster....lol[/QUOTE]
Without a doubt just make sure
Like your not quick enough already.....Wonder if I get a few racing stripes will I be go faster....lol

Without a doubt , just make sure their stuck to a Shelby Mustang !!

Jim28

RMS Regular
Drives
e39,e46
SS Camaro would be more my style...Maybe i will get a rear spoiler I hear that they are good for at least 30 BHP......lol

spudep91

RMS Regular
Drives
glanza
We will be there in the prelude can't wait. 2 of my mates from work are renting out the mx5 to lol.
Looking forward to seeing the new whip ted and john aswell.

OS Ken

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab 9-5 all day
We will be at this one, cant wait to get back out.
@spudep91 I have that drum for ya, not forgetting its been a while.

Jim28

RMS Regular
Drives
e39,e46
Im trying to remember if there is a spoiler on a certain yellow M3..In case I need tech help..

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Hmmm, this would be a good one with @elmo and @jagged there..What about @StephenDc2 if we had him it would be like de ja vous :grinning:

Mechanic is hopefully going to have my cv joint failure sorted. I will sleep on it :grinning: Looking to get the car under 64 seconds round there before I sell it too :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.