Arden VXR Clean

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
I close my eyes when Iam buying stuff. Lol. You should be able to sell them handy enough. Put them on focusstoc if your a member they'll be sold within a day of 2.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
So the canbus hid kit arrived so fitted the new lights look a lot better in person so excuse the pictures. Also ordered new bumper brackets had noticed a lot of these have a drop in the font bumper a guy on the vxr forum put the part numbers so got them ordered also have an opc front grill with the Vauxhall badge instead of the Opel one on its way.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
It's actually arrived today just need a new badge as the one with it is white. Just need a front splitter now to finish the front then few wee exterior rear mods to sort.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Looks fantastic with the grill. I love your gunmetal wheels too.

Are they angel eyes though??

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Thanks @Lyons all being well the Vauxhall badge is going the same colour as the wheels today. There projector headlamps then I fitted the hid to them another stripping match this weekend to fit the new bumper brackets.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Car is looking really well, you definitely don't do half measures, has to be perfect haha. Grill looks well, I would maybe have painted the badge red or silver, to stand out.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
I've had the badge painted this morning and now thinking it could be the colour to paint the rocker cover but still don't know. Lol.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
So set about sorting the bumper today removed the 2 old brackets and replaced with 2 new ones bumper now sits perfect seems to be a common problem them. Fitted the new opc grill and the lower grill is now gloss black to match the top one.
New brackets fitted.

Lower gloss black grill.

Upper grill fitted painted the badge same colour as my wheels and fitted new vxr badge.

Bumper now sitting as it should.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Sooooo rocker cover going for paint tomorrow. Also started to get the timing belt replaced and the water pump done at the same time. So all being well will be put back together tomorrow.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Iam going to do that now can't believe it's never annoyed me. Lol. Thinking I should have done it gloss black?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.