New tool to check if a car is tax'd and tested

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Nice one!

Turns out my 330 that was written off with about £6k worth of damage (before they found the crumpled boot floor) is on the road anyway!

wes

RMS Regular
My uncle got caught out buying a merc ml320 with tax and mot, got a letter from Swansea saying he wasn't taxed he went and checked and the last keeper had taken the tax disc claimed the money and put a photo copy of the disc on the car

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Most of my old cars are out of tax and mot, the VXR that went to Donegal 3 years ago is still being taxed and MOT'd.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Just checked a car I sent the V5 off to Swansea last Friday to change the colour on, and notice it has been updated already. They seem to be on the ball on turnaround anyway!

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
surely it just means the reg isnt registered against a car , the car could still be alive and well with a cherished transfer?

pablo

RMS Moderator
tried a few recent ones of mine and no dice. wifes came up though her tax was renewed via new system

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
My old skyline...:worried:

upload_2014-8-22_9-45-1.png

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
All my ones are alive except the old c70 t5. And the astra that the new buyer wrote off.

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
It says the MOT on my current Civic expired in February even though I was there when it passed :scream:

I just fired an email to the feedback email address to see who I need to contact to get that changed.

Cess

RMS Staff
My old GT-Four and 205 GTi are still alive. Would have both of them back in a heartbeat.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Ford Ka - Dead
Renault Megane - Alive
Nissan 200sx - Alive
Seat Cordoba - Dead

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
MK2 Fiesta not listed
MK3 Fiesta not listed
MK5 Fiesta I deliberately made sure I didn't see what it's new reg was after the cherished transfer so I could never check up on it (although I did see it in Ards a few weeks back)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.