Active Deal Karcher K2 -£37

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Seen an advert there for B&Q saying their Karcher K2s are down to £37 between 23rd - 25th August, one per customer.

Tempted to get one myself as its dirt cheap, are the K2 ones any good? Or better spending a bit more on a Nilfisk?

Last edited:

B6GUE

RMS Regular
Drives
MK1 FRS
Have one myself and there not a bad wee washer, and at that price you couldn't go wrong (y)

My only gripe with mine was the electric lead you plug into the mains wouldn't be overly long lol, but an extension lead sorted that

corsacj

RMS Regular
think this is the one my ma has, she paid a bit more than £37 mind you lol. Good wee powerwasher for the price surely!

B6GUE

RMS Regular
Drives
MK1 FRS
Yeah my K2 is a little bigger (just wheels and a longer looking black handle for moving/ pushing)

Mine came with the same attachments as in the link but all was threw up in the attic lol as I've no Patio, out of Asda a few years ago iirc £100 and does my job

And for the price and 2 year Warranty you couldn't go wrong, I'm after giving more for a snow foam lance a few weeks back for mine lol

colin84

RMS Regular
All the online reviews seem to be good. I was waiting to buy a good one, but for this sort of money it must be worth a try.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
They're decent, for that money they're a steal.

I work there weekends, might try & get a couple with the 20% staff discount! :laughing:

Edit: Awaits PM's of "Here mate can you get me discount." lol

Last edited:

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
I have an older k2 and it's great. Must be 6yrs old now.

Gavlar

RMS Regular
OP
Gavlar
I got one in newtownabbey at 10am two pallet loads at door, though every person leaving had one under their arm!

Bronk

RMS Regular
i used one in the past.. and i reckon my garden hose was as powerful as it

PhilM

RMS Regular
Aye called on and they were sold out so went and ordered one on tesco direct

Phil

CJFR

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Decent enough wee unit for washing the car for the money, but I'd be using my bigger Karcher for other stuff like a driveway. Not much pressure in them like Bronk said.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Ours all sold out on the day of the sale, then all today I had nothing but people asking me if we had any left lol

A mate of mine grabbed a few, should have done the same :worried:

J-VW

RMS Regular
What B&Q you work in @TheDaniel ? Was off last week and didnt know bout the deal until I started back yesterday, none left fs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.