photo journey of my e46 m3... (pic heavy)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Johnboy1984

RMS Regular
OP
Johnboy1984
Drives
2004 e46 m3
Tidy (y) Was wondering if you still had this. I like both sets of wheels but have more of a soft spot for the polished 19s.
There's no doubt they are the best wheel for them mate... But defo need the black ones for winter... The salt would just eat the polished ones alive ... Thinking bout painting the black ones grey too ;)

Johnboy1984

RMS Regular
OP
Johnboy1984
Drives
2004 e46 m3
what did you use to remove the paint from the calipers? turned out a great job!
It's a sand blasting cabinet mate... It's the only way to do them... You are wasting your time with anything less, particularly in around the small areas

Ant

RMS Regular
thought i spotted this pulling into the wee shops at mallusk today, or at least something similar in that colour

Johnboy1984

RMS Regular
OP
Johnboy1984
Drives
2004 e46 m3
thought i spotted this pulling into the wee shops at mallusk today, or at least something similar in that colour
No mate, not mine... She hasn't moved today though I live in that neck of the woods

Reactions: Ant
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.