cool picture of you car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Think the Turk hair chopper guy has it Jonny. Always sitting there

My contribution. One of my many toys over years

1.jpg

243.jpg

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
One of my favourites of the MX-5

DSCF6412.jpg

I had some much nicer ones of the Jetta, but this is the best one I could find on the forum:

dscf0766bo8.jpg

Favourite of the mk3 - just after I got the arches done, and fitted bathroom tiles to the doorcards, and just before I painted the wheels orange

DSCI0002.jpg

Said tiles

DSCF4036.jpg

And this is probably my favourite of the MR2

iqxl.jpg

Don't have any of the Saab, cos it's gay and diesel.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
My A4

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409627263.412400.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409627263.412400.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 412
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409627346.250516.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409627346.250516.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:

Chris_E90

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 320d, GSXR
Have no photography skills whatsoever, and rarely have anything better than a crappy camera phone, but love the view from here so tried to get a couple with my old Focus...

View attachment 65455

id be other that road quite often loading crisps out of Gweedore. Quare road for a lorry in the winter!! Manys of lorry havd met their end along there with the snow/ice/wind!!

garyo

RMS Regular
id be other that road quite often loading crisps out of Gweedore. Quare road for a lorry in the winter!! Manys of lorry havd met their end along there with the snow/ice/wind!!

Sure it's not as if Donegal CoCo wouldn't have the roads well treated :confounded: Seriously though, I wouldn't fancy that myself, be down there a good bit on site and field work at all times of the year, can be a challenge enough in the car! The views never get old though.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.