Once in a lifetime offer @ PMG Autocare COMPETITON WINNER ANNOUNCED

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
When do you want our cars in? Is there going to be slots allocated or just whenever suits us?

_Stu_

RMS Regular
Seriously cracking offer, really excited to get my car in! I mentioned to the dealer I bought mine off that I was getting it detailed and stone chip repair etc and he has asked me to let him see before and after. He deals in some high value and prestige cars and is interested in seeing the results.

Any chance I can pop up some day and let you see my car and I can see the results of the arches detailed etc?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
@big_pete I thought I seen this asked already but cant see it anywhere, does this include cleaning inside or engine bay? Or just outside paint correction etc?

Also by any chance do you have a dent man that does bits for you?

Can't wait to seen they bothers car after this, will transform the black paint.

nicknab

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 330CD
The winner of the free upgrade to full paint correction and wheel removal goes to @Peadar :grinning:

Regarding upgrades. We normally charge £75 for wheel removal and a further £100-150 for full correction. If anyone wishes to upgrade I will do this for £150.

I have forwarded on all the payments so once I hear back from these guys I will start arranging dates.

Thanks again to everyone that took the offer :grinning:

What does the wheel removal entail??

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
@big_pete I thought I seen this asked already but cant see it anywhere, does this include cleaning inside or engine bay? Or just outside paint correction etc?

Also by any chance do you have a dent man that does bits for you?

Can't wait to seen they bothers car after this, will transform the black paint.

See his first post at start of the thread, includes paint enhancement, interior detail and engine bay detail :laughing:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
See his first post at start of the thread, includes paint enhancement, interior detail and engine bay detail :laughing:
Not at all embarrassing that it's there handy.

I looked through the thread as I thought I seen it somewhere in the middle

Reactions: Mel

AndyMc

RMS Regular
Drives
C350
I saw @big_pete acting suspicious with a couple of traffic cops on the Fortwilliam roundabout yesterday, are you sure it's Vegas he's away to?

AndyMc

RMS Regular
Drives
C350
Assumed it was one our psni members, was past (and watching my speed) before I cottoned on or I'd have honked.

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Yep!

That was me getting another work colleague to fork over £100 to avail of this offer!

Gotta support local businesses, I already have both my cars booked in!!! :grinning:

Ha I knew it would be something to do with you!! Do you ever do any proper work :p

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Ha I knew it would be something to do with you!! Do you ever do any proper work :p

Of course!

Had to drive there, and doing so provided some high visibility policing along the way, thus dissuading motorists from committing offences.......
Was obviously seen, and normal road users would assume we had stopped said scruffy individual and were admonishing him :grinning:

All in a days work dear girl ;)

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
The winner of the free upgrade to full paint correction and wheel removal goes to @Peadar :grinning:

Regarding upgrades. We normally charge £75 for wheel removal and a further £100-150 for full correction. If anyone wishes to upgrade I will do this for £150.

I have forwarded on all the payments so once I hear back from these guys I will start arranging dates.

Thanks again to everyone that took the offer :grinning:

Only seeing this now as I'm in Mexico - can't believe it!

:grinning:

Thanks Pete.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mel

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
As Mel says I m currently in NYC and then meetiing up with @Nazor in Vegas

Most of Spet is now booked. For those I havent already spoke to, don't panic i am working my way through the dates :grinning: If anyone would prefer the 2nd and 3rd week in October, PM me please. If I have already got a date booked in then ignore that lol

@KyleR just let me know in advance of dropping the car off.

@AndyMc haha was just meeting up with @brocks

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
Just sorting through all the dates here, can everyone that has arranged a date send me a pm confirming it please. Want to have it all finalised between today and tomorrow

Thanks everyone:grinning:

Chris_E90

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 320d, GSXR
Ive nothing arranged with ya yet pete but I can throw mine up to ya anytime that suits, ive the bike here to keep me rolling anyway

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.