DYNAVIN - E39 - who has one and where sells them?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PM_10

RMS Member
Im looking to replace my head unit as the liquid has ran in it and want to upgrade to something.

I have been looking at the dynavin units and they look fantastic.

Where here sells them ?
Who has one? What do you think of it ?

Ollie

RMS Regular
Also interested myself! Seem expensive though. I'm not sure if I should risk the cheaper eBay alternative.

gareth82

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X5 / Audi B7
I have one, cant fault it, does what it says on the tin, I bought mine 2 1/2 years ago brand new for £650 and don't regret it at all

colin84

RMS Regular
They where hit and miss in the beginning, but apparently now they have ironed out all the problems, but not cheap at 600 quid.

I've read that the cheaper versions are still hit and miss, some people saying they are spot on, and others saying they arrive not working or they are messed up.

PM_10

RMS Member
OP
P
Where sells them here or even online In the uk? The latest model, N6? I think? Looks great but comes with the £600 price tag,

The n99 at 240 on eBay seems ok but I'm unsure what to do.
I probably will go for one due to them looking very oem. It's just choosing the model at which price tag.

Ollie

RMS Regular
The eonons look just as oem but as stated above has mixed reports. Half the price of the dynavin.

PM_10

RMS Member
OP
P
I had an eonon in a different car and it was complete *****. Would never buy one again , slow unresponsive and the sound quality was terrible

xspeedstarx

RMS Regular
Drives
X 5 r33 gtr
have a eonon in the x5 and as above, it`s s~~~~. You get what you pay for :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.