Mk6 GTI - New Pics! 8-)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
Long time from I posted in this section!

Bought this in a brief moment of madness off my brother in law. Had mentioned months ago I'd be interested in it then he phoned at the right time so I went for it!

Realistically I can't keep it for long because I'm in the middle of growing one start up business, opening another shop and running my online business so I need the money in the bank to invest in those but I needed a wee treat to remind me that cars are fun lol

Well, here it is...
More pics in post 25
10614198_10154656281225052_2902232908494165395_n.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1410801050284.jpg

Wee pic from this morning, will get some better snaps when cleaned :grinning:

Zero plans, just enjoy then pass it on :-D

Last edited:

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Nice 1 Ricardo.

Best of luck with the new ventures too (y)

Richy

RMS Regular
OP
Richy
Drives
E55
Thanks everyone!

It definitely is not something I pictured myself driving! But a welcome wee boost after working the clock for months and many more to come... ironically in work now lol

I wouldn't say I'm a total convert yet tho!

If nothing else, owning this for a wee while gives me a good drive on to build my business' so I can buy stuff like this and just keep it!

Richy

RMS Regular
OP
Richy
Drives
E55
Had a nice wee drive out an about after work last night, love this car lol. Perfect seats, perfect steering wheel, like a go kart compared to the vectra, sounds good too!

Gonna get it serviced and maybe a wee paint correction too :grinning:

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
All them days of hating Vw`s and look what you have now a nice Gti on the drive.

All the best with it feel free to drop into mine any night to i get a look at it.

Richy

RMS Regular
OP
Richy
Drives
E55
All them days of hating Vw`s and look what you have now a nice Gti on the drive.

All the best with it feel free to drop into mine any night to i get a look at it.

Well... still hate yours :-P

Are you at home atm or still abroad?

Richy

RMS Regular
OP
Richy
Drives
E55
Booked in with Momentum for some love on Thursday (y) :cool: Yaaayyy... But...

Then it's gonna have to go :worried:

From a bit of good luck timing buying this, the balance has swiftly been addressed by some bad luck timing with my Wife being informed this evening of her redundancy in four weeks time. We simply can't justify having this sitting on the drive with her income disappearing. New company too so her package is absolute pish. :mad: Never ever thought this was gonna happen us! Feel sick tbh.

Well, that was fun. If anyone's interested, gimme a PM.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Sorry to hear all that - hopefully your businesses will reap the rewards of your hard work and get you both through this tough time.

Wayne D

RMS Regular
Drives
Family Wagon
Lovely car Richy, sorry to hear about your situation. I'm sure the car wont sit long, good MK6 GTI's are hard to come by.

Richy

RMS Regular
OP
Richy
Drives
E55
Got the wee Golf serviced at Momentum last week, top work as always from Andrew and the team!

Just have to give the paintwork some TLC next weekend and then it'll be for sale.

I suspect I may be about to redefine procrastination :-P love this car to pieces, just makes sense!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.