Note to all group buy lance deals plz read..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
To all that got the karcher fitment please when fitting the adaptor to lance used thread lock and do not over tighten the adaptor as you will crack the inside. and you have problems put the lance in to the trigger.

thanks davey

'96dc2

RMS Regular
Yeah I still haven't got around to trying mine out again! Must get that done this week

Ghost

RMS Regular
Surely you shouldn't need to do any "fixes" to a new product? Unless karcher recommend it?

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Normallly come fitted with thread lock or PTFE tape.......only know as I stripped mine yesterday to clean the gauze and noticed the PTFE tape!!!

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Didn't think i would have to do this to out of packet product. I didn't put any on must remove and put PTFE tape.

Conor

RMS Regular
It's completely common practice to have to use threadlock or PTFE on any basic threaded high pressure water fitting that doesn't have a rubber gasket or dowty washer.

I'd personally recommend 2 or 3 full overlaps of PTFE tape and then a decent hand tightening, if you're straining yourself it's too tight.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.