Irish Drift Championship Final - Japfest, Mondello Park Dublin.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chopaholic

RMS Regular
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
10672244_653196061466126_4014235858391095858_n.jpg

September 27th and 28th @ Mondello Park.

Anyone from here going?

Can't wait myself, one of the best events of the year for anyone who is into Japanese cars, plenty of big named drifters announced too.

Duane has already won the championship but alot of people will be gunning for the weekend win for the last of the season!

Roll on Saturday morning for a few pints and a class weekend!

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Me and a mate heading down Sunday for a bitta Craic.

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
No Von Gitten Jnr :worried: Mustang has developed some issues they cannot sort = according to his IG

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
would be there if could. But in spain. Raging, its a good weekend/session

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
The last 16 had some epic battles. Shame forsbergs car gave up at the end but other than that there was some excellent stuff, especially from the 15 year olds who got their pro licences the day before!

chopaholic

RMS Regular
OP
chopaholic
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
Was an unreal weekend, I am 100% suffering today though lol

Duane, Richard & Mark all really aggressive and doing the North proud!

Cess

RMS Staff
Regret not staying on Sunday night and making a real go of it. I was busting for a bottle of water but got fed up with all the queues for all the food carts, so just started on the Carlsberg again.

chopaholic

RMS Regular
OP
chopaholic
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
Regret not staying on Sunday night and making a real go of it. I was busting for a bottle of water but got fed up with all the queues for all the food carts, so just started on the Carlsberg again.

I regret coming to work today, its not even the hangover its being tired from no Saturday night sleep haha.

Same again next time then Cess? We will maybe even manage the cars down? lol

Cess

RMS Staff
If i get a few oem plus upgrades and my snow foam working, i might take it.

Next time I'm making better use of the Saturday night. Instead that wee fella Declan (or whatever his name was) had to listen to a 45 min rant from me about how I hate space framed front and rear ends on drift cars.
If rooms are cheap, I'm deffo staying on Sunday.

chopaholic

RMS Regular
OP
chopaholic
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
If i get a few oem plus upgrades and my snow foam working, i might take it.

Next time I'm making better use of the Saturday night. Instead that wee fella Declan (or whatever his name was) had to listen to a 45 min rant from me about how I hate space framed front and rear ends on drift cars.
If rooms are cheap, I'm deffo staying on Sunday.

LOL You should put a build thread up next time you give it a wash?

Should have came to Dublin and shared my 50 euro taxi bill for one drink in Dicey Rileys!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.