Active Deal VW Golf R 300BHP - Less than £180/month

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

A6Avant

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Avant
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/gol...9-month-inc-vat-centralvehicleleasing-2013734

Stunning deal for a lease. £2400 deposit + £180 fee.

With deposit and fee works out at £6,692.17 over two years. Absolute bargain for a car of this calibre.

You can also spec it with a DSG and the price is £209 inc. VAT which is also great.

Excess mileage is 7p/mile so if you go over the 10,000 allowance then you will be charged the excess.

Enjoy!

Admin fee has increased to £199+VAT so:

£2400 + (23 x 178.79) + £239.99 = 6752.16

The National Vehicle Solutions deal is now cheaper at £6,691

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/vw-golf-5dr-2-0-tsi-r-personal-lease-24-month-10000mpa-nvs-2013686

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Massive deposit. Others available for same monthly amount with £2k deposit and even that is brave and high.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
never been one for leasing a car as ive got older, prefer to own the car but some of these deals are tempting enough!

black-a4

RMS Regular
Drives
E91 325d M Sport
Does anyone know of anybody in NI who has gone with these mainland lease deals?

I'm very tempted, but assume you would have to add in delivery to NI or collection from across the water.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah

I'm very tempted, but assume you would have to add in delivery to NI or collection from across the water.

I work in England and lease my work cars. Before my dual dwelling conundrum is navigated, they tell me that they will deliver to a port of my choice.

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d

I rang them as I was interested in it. I believe they said delivery was around £200 iirc or you could fly over there and they would take you back to the dealership.

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Could you not get it delivered to docks in say Liverpool get ferry over foot passenger then hop on the boat back with the car? Suppose they may need an actual destination address though

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Could you not get it delivered to docks in say Liverpool get ferry over foot passenger then hop on the boat back with the car? Suppose they may need an actual destination address though
Didn't ask them that so no idea.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack

That can usually be done yes. My folks leased a car a few years back and it was delivered to the docks in Stranraer, they just went straight over and collected it there.

A6Avant

RMS Regular
OP
A6Avant
Drives
A6 Avant
Leasing companies vary. I took a fery over to Stranrear about a year ago and lifted one. They said I could either leave it back there or leave it to an auction house that they had a contract with in 2 years time. They gave me a couple of places I could leave it but off the top of my head the handiest was Wilsons auctions.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
It says offer on hold now - does that mean its not available anymore?

Want this now I cant have it :worried:

Insurance would be around £1k for me but I am really tempted as its currently £600 driving a Corsa ...

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Me too!!! I've sold the 350z and all lol. Hopefully another deal comes up next year as I just wasn't quite ready to squeeze the trigger this side of Christmas. Came across some sort of special edition M135i on another site at decent money a couple of days back. Not quite as good as this deal but still good enough value. Will see what the new year brings!

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Bit of reverse rake!

2015-volkswagen-golf-r-sportwagen-spy-photo-photo-643305-s-1280x782.jpg

matt1207

RMS Regular
Drives
mk7.5 R
Maybe the fact that they've built it and it's not just a concept might swing towards it actually existing. Fingers crossed!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.