Once in a lifetime offer @ PMG Autocare COMPETITON WINNER ANNOUNCED

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Jon

RMS Regular
Drives
G87 M2
I collected mine yesterday but was in a bit of a hurry away so didn't get a chance until now to get pictures up.

IMG_0495_zpse1914d5c.jpg

IMG_0496_zps92b17513.jpg

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
I dont want to book mine in anymore, I want to wait until the better weather now lol

@big_pete Get me booked in, whenever suits you

Stebo

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 110
I collected mine yesterday but was in a bit of a hurry away so didn't get a chance until now to get pictures up.

IMG_0495_zpse1914d5c.jpg

IMG_0496_zps92b17513.jpg

Looks great. I was so close to going for EB on my M135i. Every time I polish my white one I regret it.

Big Jon

RMS Regular
Drives
G87 M2
Looks great. I was so close to going for EB on my M135i. Every time I polish my white one I regret it.

My last car, an Alfa Giulietta, was white and it seemed almost every other one I seen was white too.
I had my heart set on Mineral Grey but was talked into EB by the Mrs. I'm glad I went for it now.

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
replied folks. My PMs aren't always showing up as new alerts so those that are still waiting please give me a text/call on 07905125450

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
This thread proves that not only is big Pete is absolutely excellent at his Job but the rms members have some very tidy cars. Hope to have my car detailed some time early next year.

Spot on! There's a ****ing awesome selection of cars on RMS, I really think @Cooper should capitalise on it whether it's BBQ meets or cars and coffee meets like tomorrow at the outlet.

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
Not just quality cars but such a diverse range too. Some of my favourite cars I have had the pleasure of working on came off RMS.

Anything @Artoir buys lol, @nobby NSX, @svensktoppen lotus, @KillerJim TVR etc I could go on and on.

When someone rings saying I seen you on RMS its ways something nice/interesting :grinning:

You're in for a major disappointment when I get round to booking in then!!!

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
Hey guys we are down to only a few cars remaining to be done for this offer. Could you guys get in touch so we can arrange dates please

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.