Kirkistown Trackskills 5th Oct

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Seriously considering it Marc.

Had it out a good run over the weekend and it really needs to see the track. I'd be happy to take you a run in it.

*goes looking at helmets*

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Can you rent a helmet anywhere? I'd like to buy one eventually but don't want to do it before the last trackday of the season.

Marc

RMS Moderator
I "think" @V8 may even have 3or 4 helmets you could borrow if needed, I know I have seen a few sitting behind the staff when signing on :grinning:

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Yes @Gaz VW Donal has a couple of spares, my girlfriend and brother in law borrowed one each when I was last down. Will hopefully pop down and see the mx5 going, never actually saw a turbo'd version being driven.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Can you rent a helmet anywhere? I'd like to buy one eventually but don't want to do it before the last trackday of the season.

Just pop into any biker shop and get a cheap open-faced scooter helmet. That is all you will ever need for trackdays, £30-40 tops. No need for any expensive motorsport item, unless you actually plan to go racing at some point.

A helmet is like underwear - best not shared :innocent:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.