Wtd Mk4 1.8 GTI Golf 3 door in Silver

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jasper

RMS Regular
As above, been looking for the right MK4 golf for a while. If you have on that matched the below, drop me a PM:

Mk4 Golf
3 door
Reflex silver
1.8 GTi
BBS Montreal Alloys (bonus)
Recaro interior (bonus)
No more than 120K miles

Very specific I admit. Been looking for this car for some time.

pobmk4

RMS Regular
Drives
Caddy 2K
Mine was satin silver, but only had 92k. Plus having the full anni dash and handle trims, tt pedals, bora sport clocks, recaros etc. it could probably be bought from the guy that now has it as he was having a bit of a clear out!

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
@jasper im heading across the water next week to pic up father in laws new car with him and theres one near me with your exact spec. Pm me if your interested in me picking it up for you
2002 90 odd k, FSH, 2 owners, 3 door silver black recaro leather, bbs montreals.

jasper

RMS Regular
OP
jasper
@Burt2000 Thanks for the offer, I'm current living in the mainland, commuting home most weekends. Appreciate the offer.

Is it definitely leather interior the car has, I had the cloth Recaro's in mind.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
@Burt2000 Thanks for the offer, I'm current living in the mainland, commuting home most weekends. Appreciate the offer.

Is it definitely leather interior the car has, I had the cloth Recaro's in mind.

yes buddy its a full black heated leather recaro interior

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.