a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
hello mate,

it'd be £6 for the UltraFoam and £3.50 delivery mate.

alternatively, I'm pretty sure Street Racer have some stock left and you could get it from him directly if you're Ards direction mate.

Thanks

Ross

Broomy

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 GTi
Cheers Ross I'll take a wander round at lunch he's just round the corner from me. Thanks.

Last edited:

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Just thought I'd post up my findings of this stuff so far, well actually it's my fathers findings as I bought him the £40 box of tricks for Father's Day. Every time I visit he mentions the stuff. Seems to be a big fan of the car shampoo and quick detailer. The magic sponges are a hit as is the tar remover. I've only got a turn out of a few pairs of the black nitrile gloves. He hasn't used the snow foam yet as there a wee bit of autobrite remaining at home, I suspect he's being heavy on that just so he can open a new bottle!
I think he's a customer for life. Good job anachem

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Ross do you have any think thst would do the same job as nitromorse? I need to strip lacquer of diamond cut wheels.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I may still have a drop of an even stronger product sitting up there. Will check with th office tomorrow mate, and if I do it's yours

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
no panic mate, you'll be up all night for a while lol... congratulations on the wee man! (y)

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
Hi Ross,

My stuff arrived today, courier couldn't find my address but dropped it off with my mum and dad in town!! Loads of stuff for £40, can't actually wait to get washing a car now and that's not like me at all :laughing:!!!

anyway, many thanks indeed.