New toy, 2014 R6

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

smck125

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru Impreza S
Having not rode a bike in a few years after a racing crash, thought the time was right to get back at it, so picked this little beauty up las week, she's a 2014 R6, was used as a travelling Marshall bike at the IOM TT and Manx GP, came with the Akra end can. Loving being back in the saddle again just wish I'd have bought before the weather turned. Not much plans for it, shorty levers, tail tidy, 5 digit plate to go on it Akra header and Y pipe. Led micro indicators.

smck125

RMS Regular
OP
smck125
Drives
Subaru Impreza S
Cheers mate. No I'm told by Hursts that it's potentially the only one about its def the only one of its kind in NI, there was my 600 and 2 R1s with similar livery but I believe both new owners have requested the stickers removed. It's just the normal Race Blue series colours but then the addition of the TT/Manx Marshall sponsor stickers. I'll be keeping the stickers. I like the fact it's one of a kind

warren

RMS Photographer
Lovely bike, quite miss my R6 they have so much character. The howl out of the intake is so addictive! Paint scheme is very usual I'll say that much, don't think I'd be keeping the gold bits if it was mine though!

Enjoy it while you can! Weather is going swiftly downhill these days lol

ilovequo

RMS Regular
Lovely...
Nice to have the history with IOM

Black/Gold wheels would look well...

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.