Sale on ALL Liquid Wrap Products

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
We're going to run a sale on ALL Frost Liquid Wrap products over the next couple of weeks.

Aerosols from - £7
5L tins from - £62
Spray Gun System - £105

Only the following colours are available:

Aerosols:

Camo green
White
Metallic blue
Metallic red
Aluminium silver
Gunmetal grey
Colour enhancer
Clear coat

5L Tins:
Black
Gunmetal Grey
White

Prices above are for collection only, delivery of aerosols can be arranged, 5L tins must be collected from our shop.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Man maths in progress. Would 5l do a big car like a soarer? Do you need to add thinners to the tins as well for spraying?

Cheers Rob

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Should add that it is still holding up well. Brake dust is an issue but that's present no matter the finish..

wings

RMS Regular
Drives
MK 6 GTi
will have to call up and get some of this once i get paid lol

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Would I be right in thinking 3 tins would do a set of 18" wheels?

I think you'd need 4 for proper coverage. If you ever plan on removing it yourself, you are better putting more on as it's much easier to remove if there have been more layers. Frost recommend 6 or 7 thin coats for proper coverage.

Might take 3 of the gunmetal myself. Are people doing the insides and barrels as well or just the faces?

@S0NNY did his wheels, perhaps he could tell you?

Almost out of gunmetal grey already so I'd need to check the stock when I'm back in.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
@gribby1 Yep, should be fine

@Artoir I didn't do the complete insides, just a skim as the style of my alloys you're never going to see it, plus they were dark already

2yuf3p2.jpg

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Balls. Popped up knowing you did this and paid full whack for aluminium silver colour. Was there a code word I should have used? Lol.

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Good call. I think after the relief of getting there I wasn't fully thinking. I didn't think Ballymoney was 62 miles away! Should have gone on up to Morellis after.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.