Pearl White GT86 #Now_Tinted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
OP
T66 DNP
Drives
320i M Sport
I thought the lack of grip (especially at the rear) was all part of the fun of these motors :p
Exactly Daniel. With the traction control off, its not very difficult to get the backend to step out.

If track days are your thing, might be a good idea to have more grip lol.

Last edited:

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Well, long time from an update! How's she going? Keepin' her between the headges? :p

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
OP
T66 DNP
Drives
320i M Sport
Going well Daniel thanks. You? No update because I haven't done anything to the car lol...nor will I be. Suits me just the way it is and am still enjoying it. Have put about 6k miles on it since collecting it and so far, faultless driving machine.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Good to hear! Aye my motors going sweet but getting fed up of it though. .. Rightly so, they're a brilliant car just the way they are. Just wondering how you were enjoying it! Glad to hear your still loving it, how could you not?! lol .. Ha brilliant! Not surprised your putting the miles on it, I'm sure it'd be hard to tear yourself away from it!(y)

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Good seeing you earlier old chap! Had to pause a few times on the way out of the car park to have a nosey at the car, 1st time I got to see it. Absolutely stunning motor!(y)

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
OP
T66 DNP
Drives
320i M Sport
Cheers Daniel. Was good to see you earlier...wasnt expecting to bump into anyone in bubbaques lol. There is a lovely note from the exhaust on your motor. It sounded well coming out from the Victoria Square car park lol. Car looks great as well.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
I do love these and when they are proper cheap could be tempted. Probably the best car seats I've ever sat in, comfortable and hug you in all the right places. Test drove one when they came out and it reminded me of my old rx8 handling wise but more fun. Yours looks spot on as well!

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
OP
T66 DNP
Drives
320i M Sport
Cheers. Every time I get into this car, it just feels great. The seats are class and hold you proper tight. Nice low ride. Suspension not to low nor too high...just sits perfect imo. They are coming well down in price now, so shouldn't be too difficult to get a decent one.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Cheers. Every time I get into this car, it just feels great. The seats are class and hold you proper tight. Nice low ride. Suspension not to low nor too high...just sits perfect imo. They are coming well down in price now, so shouldn't be too difficult to get a decent one.

I'm talking about them getting down to current rx8 prices.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.