Some crackin Police cars . .

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DEEJAY.B

RMS Regular
Drives
AUDI A4 Advant .
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/...-from-around-the-world/ss-BB8qzMM?ocid=HPCDHP

AA1iCmX.img

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Wonder how long the battery lasts at a scene with blues flashing and additional equipment....

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
You boys would all be driving nice BMW's otherwise given they are cheaper

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
You click threw some assume cars and you get to the PSNI and their clockwork hoover

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Apparently 80% of police cars in the UK are Vauxhalls. Read it on the BBC website recently.

Paul.

RMS Regular
Won't Vauxhall supply a base spec car with VXR running gear for the police

Is that true? I wonder what happens with those particular cars - do they get registered as VXRs or as some kind of police variant? That's pretty cool though, I hadn't heard anything like that.

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
RPU Vectra Estates...2.8 V6 Turbo...basically a slightly detuned VXR spec....

Surprisingly durable even with 100k + miles on them, definately a decent car :grinning:

Had the privilege to drive the 612 Scaglietti (pictured above) when it was over here on behalf of work....just couldnt drive it "properly" due to constarints, though the Ferrari rep said I was the first person to use the paddle shifts...he was a bit surprised, and asked if I had used the paddle shift system before as it was fairly new tech then....he was VERY miffed when I told him the wifes car had paddles and I preferred hers.......He was EXCEEDINGLY miffed when I further told him that her car was a Citroen C2 :grinning:

PoddyM

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
I'm currently working on a feature for car magazine about the types of changes car manufacturers make to standard vehicles for use by the emergency services such as the police.
I've found it quite interesting so far.

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
Saw them yesterday in a white seat FR..RFZ something in Belfast

Seen them pulling over a car on the M3 in an unmarked grey/black new model Leon, definitely a Cupra or FR by the look of it. Would never have known it was the cops!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.