/Drive - Chris Harris

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Mmmmm was wondering that there were no new episodes for a while and saw that he had left pistonheads too.
Hopefully a good thing..:cool:

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I can't see the attraction of Chris Harris videos. Most of his reviews send me to sleep. Granted, he seems to have lots of car knowledge, but the presentation and delivery would be better handled by someone with a little charisma ( no, not the Mitsubishi)....... Good riddance to Mr Yawn. Someone tell PacMan there's a vacancy for him at Pistonheads.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I can't see the attraction of Chris Harris videos. Most of his reviews send me to sleep. Granted, he seems to have lots of car knowledge, but the presentation and delivery would be better handled by someone with a little charisma ( no, not the Mitsubishi)....... Good riddance to Mr Yawn. Someone tell PacMan there's a vacancy for him at Pistonheads.
You must be in the minority. The guy can write (he was one of my favourite evo writers), he can drive, and he certainly comes across as a true petrol head. Most of the Chris Harris on Cars vids have been absolutely excellent and I am very glad to see that he'll be back 'free to air'.

a4turbos

RMS Regular
I agree totally, i was disappointed to see drive go ppv as the only vids im interested in are from Chris. His enthusiasm, caring about tech detail and obvious driving ability are a breath of fresh air.

Glad to see someone has obviously 'sponsored' him to keep his work free for the moment. I look forward to more P1 and f40vf50 videos soon.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
You must be in the minority. The guy can write (he was one of my favourite evo writers), he can drive, and he certainly comes across as a true petrol head. Most of the Chris Harris on Cars vids have been absolutely excellent and I am very glad to see that he'll be back 'free to air'.

Yup, I'm a strange beast Cooper, but you know this!! I think it's just his voice - he has some good insights into a car's DNA, and I know he can drive!! Of course, my response may be driven by incessant jealousy of his driving ability, good looks and lack of beer-gut!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Knew he'd left Pistonheads, figured it was to concentrate on Drive+ stuff tho...

So @Big Pimp, how's that subscription treating ya now lol ;)
Ah, I'll not worry about the £3.50 it's cost me so far! :p

Admittedly it was purely for CH videos is why I subscribed. I'll cancel it now. YouTube seem good like that!

Cess

RMS Staff
Wasn't fussed on the other guys and the supercar centric nature of it. But well put togther stuff.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Chris has tweeted a couple of pictures this morning of a Ferrari 458 Specialé & a 991 GT3 saying he started work for the new channel today. Didn't mention what that channel it was though.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.