Active Deal £50 to spend on Blackcircles for £10

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Saw that earlier and was going to look into it tonight. Anywhere here that fits blackcircles tyres no?

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
Seems to be quite a few places, you can select one from a list when youre ordering.

Smick

RMS Regular
OP
Smick
Drives
CLA45
Yeah there are a good few places round belfast and newtownards (that's all I looked at) including a mobile fitter, although that is a few quid more.

Restricted to one voucher per order but nothing I can see stopping u buying more and go back to get each tyre fitted individually. Would save you £40 a corner!

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Says you have to buy four at a time for the 50 quid or 2 for the 25 though

Last edited:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Likewise. Cant remember the name of the guy I dealt with (manager I think), but he was very helpful. He said they're mostly HGV in there which made me nervous but he took a lot of care with my 20's which had just been refurbished.

Will be back down to get some part worn winters fitted in the next few weeks.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
I got these fitted at Kerrs tyres. Great service. they took great care with the car (was a bit of difficulty getting it into their workshop) and took great care of the wheels too.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.