M3 More Door Home :-)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Hi Guys,

after going through a few ! options over the past couple of weeks.... i finally brought this beauty home today :grinning:

totally glad i made the decision to go for the M power.... the evolve exhaust on this thing is just divine... the feel of the car is unreal.

the chap i bought it off was a total gentleman, who had cherished it and lavished it with a few VERY tasteful mods... lovely to buy a car off an enthusiast who you could see was gut wrenching seeing it leave....

not the best pic - but you get the idea... don't want any pics of the front & rear as the previous owners cherished plates are still on it

lets hope the love affair continues through the honeymoon period :grinning:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Was that previously on VOI? If so cracking M3 you got there!

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
it is/was indeed on VOI will be off it once i get a plate assigned..

i'll start with a pic of the exhaust tips... not sure how a video of the beast would come across on my phone !

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Beautiful car, best of luck with it. Looks great and a lot more rare than the coupes!

Lee

RMS Regular
Love it.

I hope these get cheap some day like the E36 Saloon, although I can't see it as they don't seem very common in comparison to coupes.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Lovely car, and sounds epic with the exhaust its got! Waiting for the video of noise (y)

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
cheers guys.. i've no doubt these still have a fair chunk of depreciation in them.... but this one has nice miles, awesome condition... and a fair chunk of $$ spent on it - and given i do very limited miles... at least it will in some way keep it a car that will be in demand for the right person down the line.

it certainly gathers attention the way it growls !!

Johnboy1984

RMS Regular
Drives
2004 e46 m3
Know the car very well... Been on many runs and to many shows with it... You have got yourself an awesmome car there, Trev isn't behind the door when it comes to spending money on his motors...

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Ahhh! Serious M3 envy this week with this and Cro's!!

Absolutely fantastic mate, much prefer the saloon to the coupe (y).

Used to see this around the East too, awesome example.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
image.jpg

Awesome (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.