Audi RS4 Avant

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Well after looking at a number of vehicles including a silly BMW X6M, an Audi S4 avant and ausi S3s etc, nothing really was ticking all the boxes for me. Finally made a move for an Audi RS4 avant in Sepang blue. I@ve specced it as identical as the one in the link below which is currently in Agnews. I considered buying this one but thought if I'm forking out this amount of cash I might as well get it new.

http://www.usedcarsni.com/2014-Audi-A4-4-2-quattro-450PS-Avant-136942219

Anyway, build date is expected to be mid January and would hope to get it maybe end of February. Longest 4 months of my life ahead!!!

tomah

RMS Regular
Drives
Acura MDX
tumblr_inline_nbfhjp4z2U1s3hzuw.gif

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Happy days, make sure to bombard us with pictures when it arrives.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Excellent Con well done. Friend has a black one and they are lovely cars

EP82JM

RMS Regular
The one in the link you posted,exactly as it is only with those wheels fully silver!

One comes into Audi all the time and it looks so much fresher beside any other one due to the fully silver wheels.

Con S3

RMS Regular
OP
Con S3
Drives
RRS SVR
Thanks lads.

When it came to the crunch I opted out of the Lunar leather interior. It just aint practical especially with the two dogs.

With regards to the wheels, I really couldn't decide between the 5 spokes or the V spokes. I like both of them equally. The 5 spokes do however go particularly with the matt aluminium pack.

Without question though, for me, it had to be sepang blue. That Susuka grey is beautiful too.

Con S3

RMS Regular
OP
Con S3
Drives
RRS SVR
Didn't realise the one I posted had the graphite 5 spokes. I have actually specced the full silver - I think it makes the dish in the 20's look even deeper and as you say it looks alot fresher!!

EP82JM

RMS Regular
Didn't realise the one I posted had the graphite 5 spokes. I have actually specced the full silver - I think it makes the dish in the 20's look even deeper and as you say it looks alot fresher!!

Yes good move! They look far better with the full silver. Must keep an eye out for it come man/feb then.

micko

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 / E30 320i
Awesome Conor! Proper car. Glad to here the X6M idea got shelved, this is much more you!

Look forward to seeing pics.

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
I'm in the wrong job lol oh and on the wrong website. Back to j44 LOL

Con S3

RMS Regular
OP
Con S3
Drives
RRS SVR
Cheers Michael. I think your right. The X6M wasn't even on the wish list. It just appeared on the Charles Hurst website and I thought I'd give it a test drive! It's an impressive vehicle alright but just a bit confused as to what it wants to be.

Delivery date supposedly January according to the latest correspondences from Audi but I'll not hold my breath!!

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Awesome choice. Passed one a few weeks back. Great road presence

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.