Last Trackskills date of 2014 on Sunday 9th November.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

V8

RMS Regular
Sunday 9th November brings us to the end of the season for Trackskills at Kirkistown. Now that the clocks have gone back, it means that the final runs of the day will be in near darkness! This is great for spectators who can watch the glowing brake discs. It is also a new experience for most drivers.

We have the following cars already booked;
  • Various Locaterfields (i.e. Caterham, Westfield, Reis Aero, Mk Indy and such like)
  • Peugeot 205 GTi
  • Peugeot 306
  • Nissan GTR
  • BMW M5
  • Various MX5s
  • Clio Mk2 1.6
  • Fiesta
  • Ferrari 458
  • Toyota MR2
If you are planning on participating, please drop me an email to info@trackskills.com or donal@mulsanne.co.uk.

OS Ken

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab 9-5 all day
We cant make this one but will be back ready to go in the new year, hope its a good day for yall.
I would also like to say well done to the trackskills folk on another great season & hopefully we can make more sessions next year.

jincam

RMS Regular
Drives
Gt coupe
How does the mx5 hold up on the track ? I dont know kirkistown well though id like some info as i plan to buy an mx5 early in 2015 and have a bit of craic

_Stu_

RMS Regular
Can spectators just turn up on the day? Would love to go along and watch

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
How does the mx5 hold up on the track ? I dont know kirkistown well though id like some info as i plan to buy an mx5 early in 2015 and have a bit of craic

An MX5 would be good around Kirkistown and Mondello, popular as trackday cars (y)

Seem to hold up well, as long as you stay sensible with tuning.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS

Absolutely no idea. :grinning: I'll find out on Sunday!

Clutch went at the weekend though, think it's just the slave cylinder. Getting a new one on Monday. I hope :p

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
I'll possibly get a run along to this next weekend, doubt the Clio will make the track but just to spectate :grinning:

V8

RMS Regular
OP
V8
Those of you who are regulars at our track days will understand this. Others who have yet to sample Kirkistown probably won't. :grinning:

Attachments

• T-Shirt.png
    T-Shirt.png
    704 KB · Views: 145

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
We have them for sale! White, blue, ash or yellow. M/L/XL. £10 (£3.81 p & p if required). We will have them at the track on Sunday.

Should these not be long sleeve to comply with recommended clothing for tracks kills? [emoji6]

Reactions: V8

spudep91

RMS Regular
Drives
glanza
Hi lads. Been a while since I was last on as my good friend and co driver off the Prelude passed away last month in a car accident. I will hopefully be carrying on track racen next season so hope to see you all there. Hopefully it stays dry for this Sunday so yous can get your last adrenalin hit for the year.

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Hi lads. Been a while since I was last on as my good friend and co driver off the Prelude passed away last month in a car accident. I will hopefully be carrying on track racen next season so hope to see you all there. Hopefully it stays dry for this Sunday so yous can get your last adrenalin hit for the year.
Sorry to hear that lad.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.