Obd 1 code reader

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Due to a bit of feckwittery by myself trying to sort the soarer after it's breakdown. You know how it is, try to sort one problem and create another one. Just wondering if anybody near carrick @AIRFORCE1 /newtownabbey/belfast have an OBD1 reader I could borrow for a short while for a small fee of course, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers Rob

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
My carman machine has loads of diff obd1 adaptor plugs in the case. You you would just need to make sure there is one that suits the soarer.
Ps what did you make worse?

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
My carman machine has loads of diff obd1 adaptor plugs in the case. You you would just need to make sure there is one that suits the soarer.
Ps what did you make worse?

The engine got very wet while flushing the coolant system out and now it's idling very lumpy and I think it's got a slight misfire. Are you free anytime this weekend or evenings next week? Should be able to crawl round to yours.

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
Little ones birthday tomorrow but if you want to call round and lift the carman in the morning that's fine

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Mods could you delete this thread as I've been a mechanical clown and figured out what's wrong! :oops::oops:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Low on fuel? Filled it with water instead of petrol? This better be good lol

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
2 off the spark plug holes were filled with water..... Sorted now and all 8 firing, just got to refill the Coolant and good to go I hope ....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.