Wanted: Website Designer

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
This topic was last covered inin 2008 so looking fresh designers.

I have a simple page that's currently live but I would like something easier to edit & upload progress myself through an app etc.

No shopping cart etc I just want it easier accessed. It's only 4 pages.

Please bare in mind I'm putting this up here as all the web designers in the Coleraine area were not feasible.

If you could send me a link to any previous work you've done via PM that would be benificial for both of us.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Would the location of the web designer cause any issues for you Barry? My brother in law is into all this sort of stuff and runs his own business, could put the onto him if you wish.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Would the location of the web designer cause any issues for you Barry? My brother in law is into all this sort of stuff and runs his own business, could put the onto him if you wish.

Obviously it's easier to discuss ideas in person but yeah I'm willing to work with whoever wherever. Please do!

tomah

RMS Regular
Drives
Acura MDX
@BarryPort
DIY in 3 easy steps.

1. Get a host with one-click install for WordPress (you may already have this where you're hosted).
2. Point nameservers to new host.
3. After installing WordPress on your domain, get a theme from themeforest.net and upload it.

Done.

Well, there's a few details missing, but that's it in a nutshell. :grinning:

Cost? Under £50 + hosting costs.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
@BarryPort
DIY in 3 easy steps.

1. Get a host with one-click install for WordPress (you may already have this where you're hosted).
2. Point nameservers to new host.
3. After installing WordPress on your domain, get a theme from themeforest.net and upload it.

Done.

Well, there's a few details missing, but that's it in a nutshell. :grinning:

Cost? Under £50 + hosting costs.

That's what I've got at the moment & I'm not that happy with it. Cheers anyway.

@jonny_w il try him in the morning - any idea of rough price

@richie_mck il be sure to drop them a line as I really like your set up & how you exploit your services

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
That's what I've got at the moment & I'm not that happy with it. Cheers anyway.

@jonny_w il try him in the morning - any idea of rough price

@richie_mck il be sure to drop them a line as I really like your set up & how you exploit your services

Not sure but he wouldn't be hard to pay. I have sent you his mobile number etc. he is excellent at what he does.

Deegto

RMS Regular
Drives
xc90 R Design
My brother has his own business he does all this stuff you can get him here www.danjo-print.com or search for him on facebook search Danjo Print and Design

Ant

RMS Regular
yup doesn't display the animated logo/banner when it hits loads into the responsive mobile rendering and errors for what look like videos of someone coding..

btw none of the links show anything anyway, hit web development and it's basically blank with a "like what you're seeing? get in touch!" button in it, and the get in touch button isn't properly linked to the contact page so throws a 404 error.

Shambolic springs to mind, even if it's new/being worked on they should have a static front page saying as much and work on the rest behind closed doors without publishing the pages, otherwise people hit it and think "**** me" and never return.
You don't stick half finished things into production because that's the bit everyone sees and first impressions stick.

(i'm fussy being an actual developer, stupid designers with their "branding" and buzzwords :p)

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.