project barn find,cosworth mondeo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
It was noticed but the counselling will take a while to fully erase the image..... +o(

Pack of ejits lol (y)

iimm

RMS Regular
Drives
Carlos VonDriver
What's the carpet from? Custom or is it just a mondeo carpet slit up the middle of the tunnel?

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Funny thing is you could nearly build this into a concourse car. The bottom is painted bodycolour and seems to be a very good job! Shouldn't be much longer until the donkey is fitted.

What's the carpet from? Custom or is it just a mondeo carpet slit up the middle of the tunnel?

It's a Mondeo one. It's not cut too much really, if at all? I didn't pay much attention to it as I was doing the important stuff like getting the horn to work :p

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Whe thought no one had noticed it lol

Just noticed that one there now myself, and the cock on the windscreen lol

Looks great Mark, the seats look fantastic. What exactly will you be using the car for? Just a show car or show and weekends?

Mark King

RMS Regular
OP
Mark King
Drives
Cars
wiring all finished and fuse box back in and breather fitted put the bonnet on to check for clearance at the battery looked tight to the bonnet but thankfully its ok,so its now on the ramp ready for the engine to go in:grinning:

got the msd coil pack mounted as well

56oval

RMS Regular
Great rebuild thread, being an essex boy i have a soft spot for fords, my old man was a toolmaker at Dagenham plant, a few of my good freinds still work there.

Cant believe how quickly its coming along, good work, and a good choice to keep the colour. :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.