What wash mitt?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AndyG

RMS Regular
Going to go for the 9x9 aswell I'd say it would be decent enough and they're in stock

Andy55

RMS Regular
OP
Andy55
Mine arrived today.
Just need to get the car dirty and possibly buy a bigger bucket if it holds as much water as the reviews suggest!
First impressions are good.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Mine arrived today.
Just need to get the car dirty and possibly buy a bigger bucket if it holds as much water as the reviews suggest!
First impressions are good.

Might order one myself they look the part, if your busting to try it out my cars stinking :grinning:

alpha-dog

RMS Regular
http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/washi...do-juice-supernatural-wash-mitt/prod_578.html

image.jpg

best wash mitt I've ever used

Andy55

RMS Regular
OP
Andy55
Might order one myself they look the part, if your busting to try it out my cars stinking :grinning:

Used it for the first time at the weekend.
Holds a LOT of water and a really deep pile.
Way better than the meguiars mitt I was using before.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Still is called the Wookies Fist as per the link :grinning:

AH I didn't read the whole link Doh! LOL!! :oops: They suck up half a bucket of water IIRC
never heard anything but great reviews about them

Last edited:

alpha-dog

RMS Regular
They must have renamed that, it looks very like the mitt dodo juice originally called the wookies fist

yes this is it

I was looking at these the other day as have a Ā£50 voucher to spend for clean your car, so they are worth money?

yup, very good IMO sucks up a load of water at a time and can do at least a panel each dipbin the bucket if not more.

Still is called the Wookies Fist as per the link :grinning:
yes

AH I didn't read the whole link Doh! LOL!! :oops: They suck up half a bucket of water IIRC
never heard anything but great reviews about them

again very good IMO

Reactions: Mel

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Them wookies are brilliant!!!! Look after the mitts and hang to dry after a shake out and they last for ages

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
If you can't wait for one to be delivered, Halfords may have the Meguires lambs wool mitt in stock if there's on local to you.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Yeah but aren't they the ones with the fly net on the back? Want wool all round today.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.