RMS Cars & BBQ | Kerr's Tyres Newtownards | Sunday 22nd March | Free Entry & Food

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
carsbbqmarch15fb.png

In association with sponsor Kerr's Tyres, we are holding the first BBQ of 2015 at their new Newtownards Branch.

It is on Sunday 22nd March, 1-4pm - this is the week before Dubshed, and the same day as trackskills, so if you are on your way or coming home from Kirkistown, call in for a burger!

Where is Kerr's Tyres in Ards?
If coming from Belfast, hang a right at the roundabout at the shopping centre, and head for the MOT centre around the ring road. The nav post code is BT23 4YH.

Who can come?
Everyone, bring your mates and friends, it is an event open to all. Bring your cars obviously. Basic car wash facilities will be available on site (power washer etc).

These events were enormously successful last year - we ran 3 and we easily had over 100 cars at each. A totally chilled out event with free BBQ food, and we will be running a competition and other entertainment on the day.

We are also launching the new RMS blog on the same day which will be a total refresh of the front end of the site, which I am really excited about - we have some great articles written already for the members here to pull apart! :laughing:

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Cheers
Andy

MarkM

RMS Regular
Why not a week earlier to avoid clashes?! I'll be at Kirkistown but will be there to the death so no way will I be able to make it before 4!

Chris_E90

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 320d, GSXR
Should make it to this work pending. Always handy to know where the new depot is, im in Kerrs Belfast and Antrim regular enough getting our wheels retorqued after a tyre change (asda driver)

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Think I might try to take a race over to this. Enjoyed the one a J1 last year. Will wait to see what weather forecast is like nearer the time.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.