New Honda Monkey bike

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
Half ten. Ride out at half 12 apparently.
If it's lashing down I'll just take the car up for a nosey I think.

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
20150228_130824.jpg

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
Gutted I couldn't make it now, looked awesome. Saw the video you uploaded Gareth.

We need a RMS ride out before the next honda open day

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
So I had a feeling there was something wrong with the gear pedal on my bike for a while now but I just got home from a ride and it wouldn't go from first to neutral or even up to second so I held clutch in, turned off, released clutch. Clutch in again and turned on to try and get it into neutral or up at all, weird noise, sort of a crunch sound and it went straight to second, and I went down to neutral but it skipped past into first and now it's stuck completely in first. Won't go up at all

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
Try rolling the bike with it off through the gears. If its sticking really bad leave it. Call honda on monday in sure theyll sort u out asap

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
Try rolling the bike with it off through the gears. If its sticking really bad leave it. Call honda on monday in sure theyll sort u out asap
Yeah did that. Seemed fine so I tried putting it back into neutral and now it's a nightmare trying to get it in. Gear pedal feels 'flappy' for lack of a better word lol

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
@gcon45 I do like that it looks class. But why not have something like the lcr livery to be a bit different. Can you have 2 repsols and a castrol lol? Who was the dealer btw? Forget that just saw the eBay link!

Last edited:

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
I'm a sucker for a Repsol Honda!
The blade will be sold once I get it MOTd though as we've just had our first baby and the wife doesn't want me on a sports bike on the public roads so I'll have to get my kicks on track and from now on!

What sort of price would Davey be talking for this paint job including the wheels?

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
Fair play. Repsol is popular because it always looked clean and simple and timeless I have always loved it. I'm not sure to be honest what he would want for it. (He tells me nothing lol) give him a wee shout. It shouldn't be too bad as there isn't a lot to paint compared to a fireblade/600. Congrats on the new baby!!

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
That looks awesome. Barely looked at my MSX the last couple of weeks due to the poor weather but next week looks promising to put a load of miles on it :grinning:

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
Hey guys due to unforeseen circumstances I'm most likely going to have to part with my MSX so if anyone knows anyone interested point them my way please. I've it on gumtree for £2,000. 840 miles.

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
And you'll do it for less with standard exhaust!?! Lol
just for you :p
To be honest I was hoping for close to 2k standard anyway but I'm not sure what they're worth. I just know mine is mint and has just over 840 miles so it seems fair.