custom built computer desktop tower £25

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stuarty7

RMS Regular
Drives
accord type s
I know very little about computers, all i can tell you is everything was bought new for it a fews years ago for my work for internet use but it ended up never being used and bought it from them. I maybe used it for around 5/6 hours then my wife got a new laptop for xmas. Only other thing i can tell you is i believe it had a copy of windows on it.

Hopefully the pictures can help £25 no offers also body of it had a few marks on it

Peje

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI CS45
Worth 20quid all day long. To find out spec's click start, right click 'computer' and hit 'properties'. Upload a pic of that screen and it might get some more interest

brendy

RMS Regular
As Peje said, worth 20 no probs, its a very old pc (ide hard drive etc) though so windows xp at the very newest in case anyone thinks they could happily run anything newer.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.