stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Nope. I suppose you could use a phone or whatever as well.

But the whole point of a dashcam is that it records on a short(ish) loop, and automatically chops it up in manageable chunks. So you will not end up with a massive umpteen hours file. Or have to manually start/stop to get manageable segments.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
What's the best camera for sensible money then?

Don't want to spend much more than £100-£150.

The InCarCam 402G Professional seems to get good reviews.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
It's actually surprising the amount of cars that go up in flames these days. I've seen quite a few out and about.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Lol, that was a cracker!

Fair enough people get confused in roundabouts all the time, but not even understanding they were not just stupid but also dangerous is the unique preserve of the complete, 100% certified eedjit, lol :grinning:

Tigerfood :-#

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
I had a fella hit the back of me at traffic lights while on a lesson, it was dark and the camera was looking through a tinted window and you can see everything clear as day, even the fact the fella wasn't paying attention and his reaction afterwards , I'd stick it up but I'm waiting to get the money to fix the car first lol

The camera is a blackvue 650 , it gets the thumbs up

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
If you can afford it I'd definitely say yes. It would give a lot more useful evidence if the need arose.

I've a van, so rear facing camera would be a little more awkward to do than a car with a window at the back

endofreak

RMS Regular
Drives
Triumph Speed Tr
Techmoan recently reviewed a setup that films front and rear simultaneously which looks decent.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
I think one big question has to be....white car at 16 seconds.

WTF were they doing inside to cause it to blow up !

MTX Jackhammer ? lol

post-5444-1210677297.jpg