Ballymena Easter Egg Run 2015

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Anyone going on this? Would be good to meet a few of the members on here!

11034223_877188292340428_4254973255026114330_n.jpg

Chris_E90

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 320d, GSXR
Could well be up for this. Gixxer runs out of mot tomorrow (thought it was end of month) so needa get the finger out and get that sorted beforehand

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
OP
S2K-Aaron
Drives
Daily Hack
Could well be up for this. Gixxer runs out of mot tomorrow (thought it was end of month) so needa get the finger out and get that sorted beforehand

Get it sorted! There was over 200 Bikes last year, this will be my first time ;)

Chris_E90

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 320d, GSXR
New front tyre fitted and rear end 'mot preped' standard tail piece and indicators etc fitted so should have it through mot as soon as I get a cancellation. Fair waiting list on mot around this direction at the min!

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
OP
S2K-Aaron
Drives
Daily Hack
I hope i can make it. Atm I'm bed ridden with a bulging disc :worried: not nice company

Big Dogg

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla MY-LR
I'm hoping to make it up to this and would be good to meet a few of you there... I have no biker mates as yet lol.

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
OP
S2K-Aaron
Drives
Daily Hack
Me too mate ;) except it's to pish down all day on Sunday :worried:

banksy6118

RMS Regular
Drives
CTR/S1KRR
I'm trying to get the bike ready but its in a sorry state at the moment. Oil, filter and plugs to do yet. I may get to it if I have a productive day tomorrow!
20150326_191339.jpg

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
OP
S2K-Aaron
Drives
Daily Hack
Aye, I've been checking the weather forecast regularly, but sure it isn't always right! Lol.

All being well it will be a good day lol. I've been looking forward to it for ages but im a fair weather rider ;)

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
OP
S2K-Aaron
Drives
Daily Hack
Aye, I've been checking the weather forecast regularly, but sure it isn't always right! Lol.

All being well it will be a good day lol. I've been looking forward to it for ages but im a fair weather rider ;)

Big Dogg

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla MY-LR
I'm the same - wouldn't take the bike out if it's pissing down. It doesn't bother me too much getting caught in the odd shower though. I normally bring waterproofs with me just in case.

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
OP
S2K-Aaron
Drives
Daily Hack
There's a Harley Davidson event tomorrow at Antrim with Guy Martin too 11-4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.